webMethods Consultants – Architecture/Design/Development
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Folio1 are currently seeking a webMethods experienced consultants with experience in Architecture, Design and/or Development with Software AG webMethods and/or other middleware, integration tools or iPaaS. It is expected that your application shows:
- Experience with some or all of the following webMethods/SAG suite: Integration Server, Universal Messaging, Composite Application Framework, Command Central, Cumulocity, AgileApps, B2B, etc.
- Experience with other integration suites such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, SnapLogic, JitterBit, Informatica, Oracle, TIBCo, etc.
- Experience with integrating typical enterprise applications, such as SAP, Oracle Enterprise Applications, NetSuite, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow, WorkDay, etc.
- Strong Java development skills as well as skills with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development, Security, Database, testing suites and source control skills
- An understanding of integration patterns, API’s and API Management, DevOps and Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, iPaaS and IaaS)
- webMethods, java and/or other integration platform certifications
- A strong understanding of messaging and messaging patterns relating to integration
folio1 have multiple roles with clients in Melbourne & Sydney. Some travel is expected for most roles for short periods at the client’s cost. Full time employees are preferred as there will be an investment in you and the projects, however contractors will be considered.
Key Consulting Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Minimum of 5 years in Information Technology (folio1 would expect a minimum of 10 year’s experience from Architects)
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of transformation of Large Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Be prepared to undertake an International Police Check
- A minimum of two employment and one character references
At folio1 we pride our self on being populated with very accomplished professionals - people who can self-manage, who know what they need to do and who enjoy working in an organisation with a relatively lean management structure. Our team is highly collaborative, and a key part of taking ownership for your role at folio1 is knowing when to ask for help and when to offer it. folio1 is a collaborative learning environment. As such, folio1 are an equal opportunity employer who thrive on diversity and support work/life balance for all employees.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and may be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
folio1 does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to folio1 and no fee will be payable.