Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 are currently seeking a Solution Architect/Designer with a technical background in the some or all of the following areas;
- Software selection
- PaaS, SaaS, iPaaS and/or IaaS experience (certifications by AWS, MS or TOG are well regarded)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, application and integration testing
- Knowledge of SOA, Microservices, etc.
- Functional and Technical design
- Business Case development
- Technical capability across all aspects of solution design such as web front end, application development, API design, database design, integration, security, infrastructure and accessibility
As folio1 is expanding, this role is suited to a consultant with experience in innovative and complex solutions who is able to adapt quickly to constant change, and can initiate and build long standing valuable relationships with our clients. Working on medium to large scale enterprise projects and solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes for the folio1 team.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Technical delivery and implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on
- Guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering projects in complex Large, Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 3 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Large Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Relevant Microsoft Azure and/or AWS certifications will be highly regarded
- Folio1 prefer a full time employee but will consider longer term contractors
At folio1 we pride our self on being populated with very accomplished professionals - people who can self-manage, who know what they need to do and who enjoy working in an organisation with a relatively lean management structure. Our team is highly collaborative, and a key part of taking ownership for your role at folio1 is knowing when to ask for help and when to offer it to others.
Folio1 are an equal opportunity employer and support a work/life balance for all employees. Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.