Sales - Business Development Consultant - Expressions of Interest
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
As a Sales & Business Development Manager your role will be to locate and bring onboard new clients – offering our core services & solutions which include agile methodology, application development, support management & Azure cloud solution serivces.
You must have 5 plus years in sales Microsoft Managed Services & Azure Cloud Technology.
You will have the ability to source and win new clients undertaking a full sales cycle from identification of key target clients through to project commencement. You will have had experience working to tight deadlines and will be able to plan strategically to ensure you are consistently hitting your targets. You will have the ability to map out top private and public organisations and influence key stakeholders throughout these organisations, importantly at senior management level. Your style will be consultative and based on relationship building.
The ideal candidate will have a proven and quantifiable track record of successfully meeting revenue targets and establishing new client partnerships within the technology sector. Additionally, this person will have a deep understanding of the digital & technology space, a keen eye for identifying prospective clients’ business needs, and be able to passionately present folio1 capabilities & services to align to those needs.
All folio1 employees have a strong work ethic and the Sales / Business Development Consultant will be no exception.
- Cultivate strong relationships with prospective clients
- Systematically evaluate new business opportunities and recommendations for target markets, positioning of existing capabilities, and identification of in-demand service offerings
- Own and collaborate with department leads on RFP/RFI responses, and proposals with accountability for ensuring responses are strategic, innovative, and align with clients’ scope parameters
- Work closely with department leads during pitches to ensure client requirements are being communicated internally and executed against
- Audit and refine all credentials & capabilities presentations
- Set up and drive Q&A sessions with prospective clients
- Maintain a rich pipeline (minimum of 3 months out)
- Ensure that documentation and customer relationship management best practices are being followed
- Monthly & Quarterly reporting related to New Business activities (e.g. win/loss ratio, target market penetration, revenue goals tracking, etc.)
- Own the client relationship, from initial communication through SOW execution and internal kickoff
- 5+ years in a new business management capacity & have experience Microsoft products & Azure services technology
- Quantifiable track-record of successfully meeting targets and increasing the client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication as it relates to new business tasks (e.g. client emails, capabilities decks, RFP/RFI responses, technology proposal writing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of digital strategy, experience design, and technology solutions
- Delivery Management or Client Side experience a plus
- Familiarity/experience with dynamics CRM for lead management
You’ll be offered
- Percent of profits and performance-based agreement
- The opportunity to learn and grow with a professional, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A professional development budget and planning
- A commitment to work/life balance
Note: This is a full/part-time role and Australian residents need only apply.