Full-stack Python, Django, Flask Engineer Consultant
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 is looking for an experienced full-stack Python, Django & Flask Engineer Consultant to create & deliver high-performing enterprise-level SaaS applications solutions.
We are looking for a passionate skilled full-stack Python, Django & Flask engineer who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with different technologies to support existing and new client development in digital solutions. You’ll need to be able to communicate with clients and different areas of our business and think outside of the box to get the job done. In exchange, we offer an adult working environment/working remotely for you to grow your talents, be self-motivated and make a major contribution.
For this role, we're welcoming a software developer with experience building full-stack Python, Django or Flask web applications in an Azure environment to join the consultancy team, supporting the development platform.
Required Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience writing high-performance production-quality code in Python, with knowledge of the Django or Flask framework
- Experience with DB PostgreSQL, MySQL & Cosmos DB NoSQL
- Experience developing large scale web applications and SaaS platforms - a background high-volume web applications would be beneficial
- Broad knowledge of Azure Cloud, Networking, and OS (Linux) concepts, services, and best practices
- Experience with Azure function Apps & DevOps CICD workflow
- Experience with Rest API development
- Strong grounded computer science and engineering fundamentals including concurrency, multithreading, data structures, solution design, architecture, and design patterns.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Design, develop, and support new features and functionality engineering function
- Application and Infrastructure migration and integration projects
- Work cross-functionally with designers and product managers to scope out new features, functionality, and technical requirements.
- Participating in design meetings, hiring interviews, and code reviews
- Mentoring new starters; technical interviews; and contributing to growing the team
Bonus Experience & Skills
- Experience with React.js, Vue.js, Node.js or similar
You’ll be offered
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance, the opportunity to learn and grow with a creative, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A commitment to work/life balance
- We have fully embraced remote working
Note: This is a Contract Consultant Role Available - Australian residents need only apply.