Full Stack .NET Core Web Developer - Expressions of Interest
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 is looking for a Full Stack .NET Core Developer to create & deliver high-performing web application solutions for clients.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled full stack developer who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with different technologies to support existing and new client development in digital solutions. You’ll need to be able to communicate with clients and different areas of our business and think outside of the box to get the job done. In exchange, we offer an adult working environment/working remotely for you to grow your talents, be self-motivated and make a major contribution.
Big bonus if you have built & developed .Net Core, ReactJS applications using Azure cloud services like AD B2C & can provide a working sample of the project.
Required knowledge & skills
- Proven experience in ASP.NET, .NET Core (incl. WebAPI and MVC 5+) with 5+ years
- Must has a proven experience in Web api application architecture
- Front-end web development experience with a SPA framework such as AngularJS or ReactJS
- SQL Server/TSQL
- Platforms: Azure & AWS
- Tools: JIRA, Git, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy & gulp
- Know how to architect beautiful, maintainable solutions
- Database Design skills
- We expect strong communication skills, as well as deep experience with C#, the .NET framework & agile software development.
- Have an extensive track record in delivering amazing work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Azure skills with .Net Core & API management
- Azure federation, AD active directory & AD B2c
- The ability to work within a team environment and also be an autonomous self-starter capable of working from brief to delivery, whilst managing and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great communication skills including the ability to rationalize your design approach.
- An approach to work with a positive attitude, a sense of humour and an excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in building public facing applications
- Automated Unit Testing experience
- Have set-up web servers and deployed web applications
- Has an understanding of IIS
You’ll be offered
- Microsoft Surface Laptop provided
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance, the opportunity to learn and grow with a creative, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A commitment to work/life balance
Note: This is a full-time role and Australian residents need only apply.