Full Stack .NET Core & Azure Cloud Engineer - Contract Role
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 is looking for an experienced Full Stack .NET Core & Azure Cloud Engineer to create & deliver high-performing enterprise-level SaaS applications solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled full-stack engineer who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with different technologies to support existing and new client development in digital solutions. You’ll need to be able to communicate with clients and different areas of our business and think outside of the box to get the job done. In exchange, we offer an adult working environment/working remotely for you to grow your talents, be self-motivated and make a major contribution.
Big bonus if you have built & developed .Net Core, AngularJS or ReactJS applications using Azure cloud services & can provide a working sample of your projects.
Required knowledge & skills
- Proven experience in ASP.NET, .NET Core (incl. WebAPI and MVC 5+) with 5+ years
- Must have proven experience in Web API application architecture
- Front-end web development experience with a SPA framework such as AngularJS or ReactJS
- SQL Server/TSQL & Cosmos DB
- Database Design skills
- Proven experience in Cloud Services Azure (must have)
- Tools: JIRA, Git, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy & gulp
- Know how to architect beautiful, maintainable solutions
- We expect strong communication skills, as well as deep experience with C#, the .NET framework & agile software development.
- Have an extensive track record in delivering amazing work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Azure skills with Logic apps & Functions
- Experience with Azure API management & development in API application architecture
- Experience with Azure federation, Active Directory (AD), AD B2c & B2C
- Experience with microservices deployment & container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with the Azure ecosystem (Azure functions, Data bricks, LogicApps, API Management, Monitoring), Azure certifications preferable
- The ability to work within a team environment and also be an autonomous self-starter capable of working from brief to delivery, whilst managing and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great communication skills including the ability to rationalize your design approach.
- An approach to work with a positive attitude, a sense of humour and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in building public facing applications
- Automated Unit Testing experience
- Have set up web servers and deployed web applications
- Has an understanding of IIS
You’ll be offered
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance, the opportunity to learn and grow with a creative, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A commitment to work/life balance
- We have fully embraced remote working
Note: Contract Part-Time Role Available - Australian residents need only apply.