Front-end Developer (React)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 is growing, we are on the lookout for a talented Frontend Developer to join the team. Our Technology team is an integral part of our business. They are perpetual problem solvers and are always seeking new and innovative ways to help our creatives bring their ideas to life. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Frontend React Developer at folio1.
The Ideal Person
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience with React
- knowledge of OOP principles
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Experience with unit testing
On any given day you might
- Build new features together with the client according to business requirements & process
- Implement changes to the existing project
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs by the UIUX team
- Contribute to the specification & software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Dive into real Agile environment & follow the latest modern trends
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
You’ll be offered
- The opportunity to learn and grow with a professional, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A professional development budget and planning
- A commitment to work/life balance
At folio1 we pride our self on being populated with very accomplished professionals - people who can self-manage, who know what they need to do and who enjoy working in an organisation with a relatively lean management structure. Our team is highly collaborative, and a key part of taking ownership for your role at folio1 is knowing when to ask for help and when to offer it. folio1 is a collaborative learning environment. As such, folio1 are an equal opportunity employer who thrive on diversity and support work/life balance for all employees.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and may be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
folio1 does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to folio1 and no fee will be payable.
Note: This is a fulltime role and Australian residents need only apply.