Front-end Developer (React) - Contract Role
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 is looking for experienced Front-end & Node Developer to create & deliver high-performing enterprise level applications Microservices solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled Front-end & Node developer who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with different technologies to support existing and new client development in digital solutions. You’ll need to be able to communicate with clients and different areas of our business and think outside of the box to get the job done. In exchange, we offer an adult working environment/working remotely for you to grow your talents, be self-motivated and make a major contribution.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Front-end React Developer.
Required knowledge & skills
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience with React & Node, Bonus if you have experience with Vue or Angular 7
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Experience with unit testing & techniques such as TDD & BDD, excellent debugging skills
- Have delivered & experience in mobile design
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
On any given day you might
- Build new features together with the client according to business requirements & process
- Implement changes to the existing project
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs by the UIUX team
- Contribute to the specification & software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Dive into real Agile environment & follow the latest modern trends
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
You’ll be offered
- The opportunity to learn and grow with a professional, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A professional development budget and planning
- A commitment to work/life balance
Note: This is a Contract Role and Australian residents need only apply.