Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are currently seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in the following areas;
Office 365/Exchange and Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) / Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
As folio1 grows our cloud team, this role is suited to a senior consultant with a proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative and complex solutions who is able to adapt quickly to the constant change in the cloud ecosystem, and can initiate and build long standing valuable relationships with our customers from cloud strategy through to implementation. Working on medium to large scale enterprise projects and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes for the folio1 cloud team.The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Technical delivery and implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on
- guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Large, Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft based solutions around Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Lync/Skype for Business
- Architecting Microsoft Azure and/or AWS solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Large,Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Relevant Microsoft Azure and/or AWS certifications will be highly regarded
At folio1 we pride our self on being populated with very accomplished professionals - people who can self-manage, who know what they need to do and who enjoy working in an organisation with a relatively lean management structure. Our team is highly collaborative, and a key part of taking ownership for your role at folio1 is knowing when to ask for help and when to offer it to others.
Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.
For the latest in digital insights, visit our insights