Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
What we're looking for…
We're looking for an experienced Business Analyst with hands-on experience in digital/software development projects that have employed Agile/Lean/Kanban techniques and methodologies.
You have experience building and maintaining collaborative relationships with a diverse range of technical and business partners.
You are confident in your abilities to work autonomously on client sites, leading and driving teams towards innovative solutions that satisfy business needs.
This role would suit someone with a good understanding of the web and with an appreciation of its importance in the future of marketing and business success. You must also have a keen interest in user experience and an understanding of the importance of user insights to help improve the customer experience and business success of digital channels.
To do this, we need someone who can:
- Translate business requirements into clear, concise, testable and accurate user stories & process flows
- Ensure that requirements are understood by Software Developers and Quality Analysts through story kick offs and constant communication
- Contribute to the team's understanding and prioritisation during iteration planning meetings
- Have great analytical skills and techniques to support analysis
- Able to identify and communicate any requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process
- Experienced in working with Data and Reports
- Technically familiar with web technologies and complex data systems.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Able to learn fast and willing to try new things
- Excellent client relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of clients and functions.
- Excellent communication skills: You must be fully-confident taking on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Passion and creative thinking: We’re passionate about delivering high-quality, effective and value-added services to our clients.
- Attention to detail: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.
- A sound understanding of Agile Scrum methodology and proven experience using JIRA and Confluence
You’ll be offered
- The opportunity to learn and grow with a professional, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A professional development budget and planning
- A commitment to work/life balance
Note: This is a full-time role and Australian residents need only apply.