Azure Cloud Engineer Consultant - Expressions of Interest
We are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer Consultant with a deep technical background in the following areas;
Are you customer-obsessed constantly looking for enhancing customer experience? Are you passionate about cloud computing and love the challenge of solving the most complex technical problems?
Come join us and surround yourself with people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that extraordinary support is critical to customer success and are fundamentally changing how we deliver support to our top Azure customers transforming them into being Azure fans.
As folio1 grows our Azure cloud team, this role is suited to a senior consultant with a proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative and complex solutions who is able to adapt quickly to
the constant change in the cloud ecosystem, and can initiate and build long standing valuable relationships with our customers from cloud strategy through to implementation. Working on medium to large scale projects and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes for the folio1 cloud team.
Key Skills and Experience
- Support our Azure customers to resolve critical and complex technical issues in a support model, leveraging your deep technical and product expertise and partnering with peers who bring in a strong understanding of our customer’s solutions. We achieve this through actively collaborating with customer facing ACEs performing complex product debugging and remediation when needed to drive Support incident resolution for configuration, code, or other service issues impacting customers.
- Act as a technical escalation point within the team - for complex support issues, product feedback, and critical situations in the owned technology areas.
- Deeply engage with Azure engineering teams to understand their service architecture, operating models, and be able to navigate and work effectively towards exemplary Azure support experience for customers.
- Identify emerging trends or recurring scenarios for the owned technologies and drive improvement feedback/repair items into Azure engineering. Based on customer feedback and insights gained while supporting our top customers, partner with engineering teams to improve the Azure platform.
- Relentlessly champion and drive technology related innovation to reduce customer pain and improve support efficiency in partnership with Azure engineering teams.
- Develop and run technical readiness partnering with support and engineering. Help establish a real-time readiness model for the team by constantly updating training and readiness content as the cloud technology evolves.
- 5+ years in a technical engineering position. Desired Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies – AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on depth support experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Azure Core Platform:Compute, Storage, Networking, VMA/VMSS, EXPRESSROUTE
- Azure PaaS:Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Services, Service Fabric, Azure Batch, Azure Search, APIM, Azure Monitor, Azure Storage, CDN, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.
- Bigdata:HDInsight/Hadoop, Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory / Data Bricks, Cosmos DB
- Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, Open Source)
At folio1 we pride our self on being populated with very accomplished professionals - people who can self-manage, who know what they need to do and who enjoy working in an organisation with a relatively lean management structure. Our team is highly collaborative, and a key part of taking ownership for your role at folio1 is knowing when to ask for help and when to offer it to others.
This role would be suitable for senior consultant that loves working on-site with clients & can work remotely when not requested in the office. We provide our consultants with Microsoft Surface laptops, to work remotely.
Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.